Tuesday 18 April 2017

Last evening

So my last evening in Central Vietnam. I think I had arranged just the right length for the trip. A bit longer would have been boring, and a bit shorter and I would have to had to leave activities out.

I explored a bit further south this time. There is this feminine looking sculpture on the promenade. I think having a lot of marble to hand gives rise to sculpture.


There are a lot of pigeons in Da Nang. These dovecotes seem to indicate they are cared for. Or do they harvest some for food? I didn't find out.


A relic of old fishing village days I think. Notice the Chinese characters.


This is the Galina Danang Mud Bath and Spa. Rather Las Vegasian design I thought.


Night falls on the beach and lamps illuminate the sand.


Dying light, and the Buddha statue in the distance.

I had a coffee at Cloud Garden again before packing for departure and turning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment