Monday 17 April 2017

My Khê Beach

On the train back to Da Nang I managed to take a better photo of a beach through a clean window.

I had booked a couple of nights in the Mai Boutique Hotel in the My Khê area of Da Nang, for a restful change. It was still cheap by Aussie standards, about 45 AUD per night.


In the evening I walked about 10 minutes to the beach and strolled on the sand. The glowing statue in the distance is the largest female Buddha statue in Vietnam.


Unlike the Chinese, the Vietnamese have no hesitation dipping into water.


A fashion shoot perhaps, or just a pretty girl wanting some nice photos.


Among other activities, one can parasail at My Khê.


And here are some people doing it.


Big hotels and wide boulevard.


I finished up the evening in the Cloud Garden Coffee Shop, just behind my hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment